Our Surf Camp is based in the North of Porto (close to Póvoa de Varzim) on a 4-star campsite located right on the beach and it has all the amenities needed to have a great holiday: swimming pool, sports court, café, and restaurant… You will be sleeping in one of our big luxurious tipi tents, we offer private tipis for two persons or shared tipis for four! The tents are 3m high so you can stand upright inside and have all the space you need, they are equipped with light and electricity to charge your devices.
You will never be bored during your Surf Camp holiday! There are a lot of activities to choose from when you are not surfing, from yoga, games to just chilling out at the beach. You can always tell us what you like and we can try and arrange it for you. A few of our activities are:
– Day trip to Porto. Discover this amazing city voted Best European destination 2017!!!
– Party! Summer is great in Portugal, we have themed nights with animation and activities.
– Chilling at the beach and enjoy the amazing sunset
– Camp Quiz for all Quizheads
– Slacklining & Indo-Boarding for better surf balance
– 4 yoga sessions
**A few important things are included in your stay:**
– We prepare healthy, nutritious and extensive continental breakfast for all guests in the morning and on five days per week we serve you fresh dinner made from local produce. We also have vegetarian and vegan options available and can suit all kinds of diets.
– We offer a 5-day surf course consisting of 1.5 to 2 hours per day for all surf levels. In the lessons, we are not only teaching the students the basics of surfing but also water safety and surf theory, bringing you a fun, yet educational holiday. Surf lessons are divided by levels, so whether you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced you will be with people your level and will learn and improve your surfing skills.
– The surfboards and wetsuits are included in the price and are free to use outside the surf lessons when available.
Price (see below) includes:
– 7 nights stay in a spacious, fully equipped Tipi Tent
– Daily breakfast buffet
– 5x Dinner per week
– 5 days surf course à 1,5 hours/day
– Surf equipment (surfboard & wetsuit) for the full stay
– Use of all facilities of the surf camp and the campsite Rio do Alto
– Shuttle from Póvoa de Varzim directly into the surf camp
– Arrival/departure on Saturdays
– Prices per week/person
– Yoga course includes 4 sessions à 1-1,5 hours
Shared tipi tent: 435,- EUR per week
Private tipi tent for 2 persons: 490,- EUR per week
Shared tipi tent incl. yoga: 475,- EUR per week
Private tipi tent incl yoga: 530,- EUR per week
Portugal is the best place to learn to surf in Europe; it has nearly 1800 km of coastline with beaches for surfing almost everywhere. The beaches of Porto and the North of Portugal are probably where you can have some of the best surf in Portugal. Our Surf Camp is based directly at the beautiful beach of Estela – Póvoa de Varzim, which is one of the calmest strips of line-up in Portugal, so you can expect truly uncrowded surf and beach days.